Palacio San Martín (Buenos Aires)
The PCA opened its Buenos Aires Office in October 2019 in the Palacio San Martín. Formerly the stately residence of the socialite Anchorena family, the Palacio San Martin was acquired by the Argentine government in 1936 to house the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
Since then, the Palacio San Martín – built between 1905 and 1909 – has been designated a National Historic Monument, and presently functions as the ceremonial headquarters of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, hosting meetings and receptions for foreign dignitaries, as well as housing several international organizations, including the PCA.
The Palacio San Martín has various spacious and elegant hearing and meeting rooms available for tribunals and parties to cases administered by the PCA.