Peace Palace (The Hague)
The Peace Palace, built to house the PCA from 1907-1913, is the seat of the International Bureau of the Permanent Court of Arbitration. Several spacious and well-appointed hearing and meeting rooms are available within the historic palace. Different configurations are possible according to the needs of each case.
In addition, a modern self-contained arbitration suite, comprising a hearing room, several breakout rooms and a deliberation room, is available in the Hague Academy building, annexed to the Peace Palace in 2007.